The Connected Health Skillnet is for companies of all sizes who are currently engaged or planning to become engaged in digital health – whether adding connectivity to current products and services or developing/supporting new digital health or smart products and services.
We work with industry to offer:
- Grant subsidised learning and development - Save up to 35% on the cost of training and development activities.
- Flexible delivery - Avail of tailored learning and networking events delivered at a time and place to suit your companies business needs and shift patterns
- Your training partners - Save time on procurement and administration around training, we'll do this for you
- Bespoke & new programme development - Join our industry Steering Committee to help drive enterprise led solutions to current and future skills needs facing your business and the wider sector
Membership is FREE and our learning and development programmes are open to all Irish based private sector or commercial semi-state enterprises.
Please complete the below online membership form or contact +353 (0)1 605 1537 for more information on becoming a member.
Link to online Membership form: Connected Health Skillnet Membership Form
Who can access our services:
Private sector and commercial semi-state businesses can join the Connected Health Skillnet Learning Network and avail of our services.
Please note, Skillnet Ireland is mandated to support private sector enterprise. The following organisations cannot access our services:
- Public sector organisations
- Charity or not-for-profit organisations
- Businesses based outside the Republic of Ireland