ObjectivesThis half-day Programme aims to facilitate learners in their daily work challenges to employ creative & strategic thinking to good effect. This engaging and interactive programme will help to build greater team work; showing learners how in the course of their daily work they will encounter challenges that require critical, creative and strategic thinking.
By the end of this programme learners will:
- Have a better understanding of how & where they can and do employ the creative thinking in their area, team or department at work.
- Have had the opportunity to use creative & strategic thinking tools that they might employ to effect at work.
Time: 9:30 - 12:30 (3 hours)
Venue: Live virtual workshop via Zoom
*This workshop is 100% funded by Connected Health Skillnet. Participants will be required to complete a Skillnet Trainee form to participate in this workshop.
- Introducing Critical Thinking – understanding of what’s involved in the critical thinking as applied to the learners’ respective areas of responsibility.
- Creative Thinking – group exercises that demonstrate creative thinking and the differences between critical and strategic thinking using the brainstorming tool on an issue from their workplace
- Strategic Thinking
- GAP Analysis as applied to their team, area or department
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Key Issues from the SWOT identified
*This can also be delivered over 1 full day which would cover the above topics in greater detail.
Who should attendThis virtual programme will be of interest to anyone who wishes to understand and employ creative thinking in the course of their daily work.
No training dates available at the moment.