CH Skillnet & dConnect Workshop: Accessing International Markets
AboutConnected Health Skillnet and dConnect Digital Health Innovation Hub, DKIT, are proud to partner on two interactive workshops for SME's and organisations scaling up in Connected Health.
Accessing International Markets Workshop
This interactive virtual workshop is for Scale-up, SME and larger customers, and will focus on:
- identifying the markets of interest to your business
- conducting market research and assessing markets
- how to access international markets of interest
Throughout, international best practices and case study examples will be referred to.
- Interactive workshop
- 40mins on tools and best-in-class approaches
- 20mins on international case examples
- Breakout sessions: Roundtable on companies, their status and needs
- Host: dConnect
- Provider: ECH Alliance International – Global Connected Health Network
Who should attendConnected Health and Medtech organisations. Places are limited and will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.
No training dates available at the moment.