Introduction to Agile Software Development
ObjectivesBecome familiar with the principles and terminology of Agile during this 2-day workshop and decide if agile is suitable for your organisations circumstances.
- Agile Values & Principles. The Agile Manifesto.
- Agile Methodologies; Scrum Framework, Extreme Programming (XP) & Kanban.
- Agile Culture & Mind-set changes required for Agile.
- How to be successful with Agile and what pitfalls to avoid.
- Agile Requirements; Epics & User Stories. Agile Estimation; Story Points, Ideal Hours & Planning Poker.
- How to make the move from Waterfall to Agile.
- Project Management: Predictive v Agile v Kanban.
Learning OutcomesAt the end of this workshop, the delegates will understand:
Who should attendThis is an introductory workshop and, as such, is ideal for someone who is new to Agile. It will be of benefit to anyone who is considering an Agile approach to managing their software development projects or simply wants to understand how Agile / Lean could benefit them.
No training dates available at the moment.