ISTQB Advanced Level – Test Analyst (Virtual Delivery)
ObjectivesThe Advanced Test Analyst certificate is for those involved in the identification, creation and execution of test cases, and who want to gain a deeper understanding of software testing.
This comprehensive and interactive 3-day course will prepare you for the advanced test analyst examination. The course addresses more sophisticated application of the black box techniques introduced at the foundation level and introduces more advanced techniques. It also covers the test process in more detail, risk based testing, quality characteristics, reviews and tools.
The course follows the ISTQB Advanced Level – Test Analyst syllabus (V3.1.1) and covers the following topics:
- The Test Analyst’s Tasks in the Test Process
- The Test Analyst's Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Test Techniques
- Testing Software Quality Characteristics
- Test Tools and Automation
Learning OutcomesUpon successful completion of the course/certification, you will be able to:
- perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development life cycle being used
- determine the proper prioritisation of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis
- select and apply appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria
- provide the appropriate level of documentation relevant to their testing activities
- determine the appropriate types of functional testing to be performed
- work effectively in a usability testing team
- effectively participate in requirements / user story reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge of typical mistakes made in work products
- improve the efficiency of the test process with the use of tools.
Note: The ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst syllabus contains the detailed learning objectives per chapter/section which are fully addressed by this course.
Who should attendThe Advanced Test Analyst is aimed at anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, quality managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
*Successful completion of the ISTQB Foundations Certificate is a pre-requisite to taking the ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst Certificate examination.
QualificationISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level – Test Analyst.
Accreditation body UKITB on behalf of ISTQB
*The exam fee is included in the cost of the training. For more information on the exam, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No training dates available at the moment.