ISTQB Foundations in Software Testing (Virtual Delivery)
This comprehensive and interactive introduction to software testing covers the current syllabus for ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing and will provide you with the knowledge and expertise to undertake the ISTQB Certificate examination.
The course is delivered over 3-days will provide you with a comprehensive foundation in the principles and techniques of modern software testing as well as preparing you for the ISTQB Foundation level exam. It includes coverage of the body of knowledge defined in the ISTQB Foundation level syllabus from istqb.org including:
- fundamentals of testing,
- testing through the software development lifecycle,
- static techniques
- test techniques
- test management
- tool support for testing
- team and individual exercises are used throughout the course.
- examination Coaching
- Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary for software testing.
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing.
- Demonstrate understanding of how different development and testing practices, and different constraints on testing, may apply in optimising testing to different contexts.
- Contribute effectively in reviews.
- Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels.
- Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications. Report on test results.
- Understand test management principles for resources, strategies, planning, project control and risk management
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Understand the project factors that drive the test priorities and test approach
- Understand the value that software testing brings to stakeholders
- Appreciate how testing activities and work products align with project objectives, measures and targets
- Assist in the selection and implementation process of testing tool
Note: The ISTQB Foundation syllabus contains the detailed learning objectives per chapter/section which are all addressed by this course
Who should attendThis course is ideal for quality analysts, testers, test leads/managers, developers, systems analysts, validation engineers, project leaders, users and data administrators – it is suitable for anyone interested in a globally recognised software testing qualification.
QualificationISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (CTFL)
Accreditation body UK and Ireland Testing Board (UKITB) on behalf of ISTQB
**The exam fee is included in the cost of the training. For more information on the exam, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No training dates available at the moment.