Managing People Skills
ObjectivesThis programme is designed to assist managers to build on the skills introduced in our Managing People Programme. Participants will gain a greater understanding of their communication style and its impact on those they manage.
Content includesThe self-aware leader
- Personality profiling
- Managing your own performance
- Planning cascade: strategy to action
- Managing difficult people
- Getting your point across
- Effective teambuilding
- Managing meetings
- Presentation skills
- Understanding other’s behaviour
Who should attendFront-line managers who wish to make a more effective contribution to the organisation.
QualificationLevel 6 on NFQ (5 ECTS)
No training dates available at the moment.