The Connected Health Skillnet is an enterprise-led, learning and development network established in 2017 specifically to address the current and future skills needs arising from the convergence of the medtech, pharma, ICT and software sectors in the dynamic field of digital health,
Together with our Contracting Organisation, Irish Medtech Association, our focus is to enhance the capability of Ireland and Irish based companies to become recognised global leaders in the development and commercialisation of Digital Health solutions. We support this through the delivery of niche training, upskilling and important cross- sectoral networking opportunities to help facilitate collaboration and innovation between sectors..
The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of our members and can deliver training at a time and pace to suit business needs and shift patterns. Since its establishment in 2017, the Connected Health Skillnet as engaged with 175 companies from across the medtech, tech and pharma sectors to upskill 700+ trainees in critical areas such as medical software regulations and quality assurance; software validation and testing skills and leadership development.
Network at a glance
- We are the cross-sectoral, enterprise led learning and development network for digital health in Ireland.
- We deliver high quality, cost effective training and networking opportunities to support innovation and encourage collaboration between the medtech, pharma and technology sectors.
- With Ibec as contracting organisation our network is national in reach. We operate in collaboration with 3 Ibec sectors Irish Medtech Association, Technology Ireland and Biopharmachem Ireland.
Who can access our services:
Private sector and commercial semi-state businesses can join the Connected Health Skillnet Learning Network and avail of our training. Join for FREE today.
Please note, Skillnet Ireland is mandated to support private sector enterprise. The following organisations cannot access our services:
- Public sector organisations
- Charity or not-for-profit organisations
- Businesses based outside the Republic of Ireland