COVID Lead Worker Representative
ObjectivesThis Interactive Live Webinar has been developed to help those selected as a Workplace Representative understand their role in helping to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in their workplace and in the community. On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the requirements of the Return to Work Protocol
- Describe a range COVID-19 control measures
- Carry out a workplace inspection using HSA checklists.
- Provide management with suitable reports on the level of compliance and implementation of COVID-19 control measures.
- The Return to Work Safely Protocol
- Keeping up to date with information
- Preventing the spread of COVID-19
- Control Measures
- Cleaning requirements
- Representing workers
- Consultation, Communication and reporting to management
- Record Keeping and documentation
- COVID-19 Response teams
- Supports for Mental Health
Who should attendCOVID-19 Lead Worker Representatives, Employers and Line Managers or those with a similar responsibility for employees under their direct control.
No training dates available at the moment.