COVID Lead Worker Representative
ObjectivesThis 2.5 hour Interactive Live Webinar will cover topics that would be viewed as essential for employees who are appointed to / interested in the role of COVID Lead Representatives.
- Factors involved in the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- (COVID-19) Facts and Figures
- Employer & Employees Requirements
- The Return to Work Protocol
- The Role of the Lead Worker Representative
- Health & Safety and The Lead Worker Representative
- Documentation Requirements
- Infection Prevention & Control Requirements
- Facility Management for Safe Working
- PPE Requirements
- Illness Detection and Response
- Meeting requirements
- Delivery requirements
- HR Concerns
- Common Issues for the Lead Worker Representative
Who should attendThis Live Webinar course is ideal for any person who is interested in seeking or accepting the role of a Covid Lead Worker Representative in their workplace.
No training dates available at the moment.