Resilient Minds at Work
This interactive programme is designed to build individual resilience and emotional awareness to enable participants perform to their full ability each day equipped with the tools and techniques to reduce and manage stress.
Increasing demands placed on us personally and professionally can affect our health and our business and our work performance. This programme combines the real world of business with deep psychological understanding to help you better understand stress and how you personally react to it, putting you in control of your own stress response.
The programme is delivered over 2 virtual workshops as outlined below:
- Session 1: 27 April, 9:30 - 13:00
- Session 2 : 04 May, 9:30 - 12:00
- Understanding stress and how the mind and body react
- How pressure turns to stress
- How stress reduces performance
- Common coping mechanisms
- Key areas of stress management
- Building a stress management plan
- Coping with work overload
- Time management tips
- How to work with powerful people
- Delivering bad news
- How to say no.
- The power of thought
- How to manage emotions
No training dates available at the moment.